Saturday, December 27, 2008

Let there be light

It took a few days to adjust from the drama of being snowed in to being in a temperate, dry and sunny climate where traffic moved freely and being outdoors was no big deal.

After several nice family Christmas celebrations my friend Rita and I drove over to San Francisco's Ocean Beach -- which used to be my back yard.

I can take almost as many pictures of sun-splashed waves as I can of mounting snow!


I do not have Photoshop on my laptop and am therefore unable to tweak these photos as is my wont. The brilliance of sun-0n-water makes the white balance difficult.


Being in my old neighborhoods and seeing old friends tugged at the heartstrings.


1 comment:

Quiet Paths said...

I admit to being a little jealous of your seaside views. So gorgeous! A little too much sun would be great about now... Enjoy your time with friends and family.