Thursday, October 09, 2008

My First Trip to S.F. Bay Area as a VISITOR!

August 20 ~ 25: I had promised myself before I moved that I wouldn't miss Rita's birthday. So off I flew.
My home away from home -- Rita's solarium.

  • Day 1 = land and visit my old neighborhood and work. It was bittersweet, but I had a great visit with my neighbors ... and my apartments was still empty and UNTOUCHED!
  • Day 2 = a walk and lunch with my good friend Trish and dinner with Bob and Jan
  • Day 3 = lunch with my friend Anne, the "virtual assistant" and a special "Friday Night Sail" with Rita's friends
  • Day 4 = (Saturday) Rita and I go to our favorite restaurant, Avatar's and see "Vicky, Christina, Barcelona"
  • Day 5 = Sallie hosts birthday brunch for Rita's birthday
  • Day 6 = lunch with my friend Marian and fly home
Rita and I in the "princess seats" sailing on the Bay.


Remnants of poolside Scrabble ...


I indulge in splash therapy while Rita snoozes ...


Sallie, Rita and Trish on Pt. Richmond walk.

No comments: