Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Salvaged!

This was a major scuz job! Over 100 feet of hose had been coiled in a rubber trash can for the past 10 or more years. (The gardener in me refusing to give up hope of one day having a garden in my life again.)

The lid had blown off and it had filled with water and debris. Major slimy scuz!

I took everything out, disconnected the three hoses and one by one drug the lid and trash can followed by the three hoses upstairs into the bathtub and cleaned them just like carrots.



Then I coiled the hoses independently in neat circles and stored them back in the now clean and dry trash can -- ready for transport.

3 comments:

Ron Bloomquist said...

You'll be sorry!!

Ron Bloomquist said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
suziam said...

Now why in the heck am I going to be sorry? You really got me stumped on that one.