Monday, April 07, 2008

It was there all along ....

This weekend my cousin Sallie delivered her father's (my uncle's) electric bike as my moving / new home gift.

But alas, the key to the storage locker is not in its usual place.



We looked high and low. My already fried nerves were in no condition for this setback. (Fantasies of my storage locker raided and my bike stolen could not be indulged.)

We stored the bike in the living room.



And I popped half an Adavan --- to no effect actually --- only slight drowsiness.



Sallie drove us to Aptos to visit her mom. When I returned on Sunday, I moved something and what do I see but the key just outside the dish it should have been in.



All is well that ends well. My friend Rita offered to come help me this evening. I've hired professional packers to help with the final push on Tuesday.

This is the dirty, messy, bone-tired final push.

No comments: