Sunday, April 27, 2008

Heading North - April 10, 2008

Rita and Sallie had to get up early to go to work. So as much as I would have loved to sleep in, we were all out posing for pictures and saying goodbye at 7AM.



I was sent off with a lot of love! I will be visiting OFTEN.

I got us out of the city, but we quickly switched drivers and Nancy drove all the way to Shasta City. I was dog tired and neither of us could have gone any further. Our motel was a disappointment, but it was clean and pet-friendly.

The next morning I was in much better shape to appreciate the town. The air was divine (!!!) and it's true, what they say about the water. Best coffee shop in town was Seven Suns Coffee where I got one of the best scones I've ever had. If you're ever in Mt. Shasta ....



We posed in front of the mountain before heading off to Ashland.



No comments: