Thursday, August 07, 2008

There's nothing like a brother!

You already know Tom hung my front door and installed the hardware. He also did the following:
  • leveled my refrigerator so the door would fall closed
  • installed the two outdoor lamps the painters weren't able to do
  • redid all my outlets and switches in white
  • installed "push" switches in the hallway
  • adjusted the flusher chain in my toilet
  • calculated, ordered and supervised Vickie, Rob and I hanging insulation in my garage
  • calculated, ordered and hung dry wall in my garage


It seems like everywhere he went he'd notice things that never occurred to me -- like the color of my switch plates to my refrigerator door falling open rather than closed ... or the air coolant line from the heat pump blocking access to the water heater.

I am a very naive first-time home owner!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can he be cloned? I love my brother, but he doesn't know the right end of a hammer!

I LOVE your door!!

It all sounds like wonderful family time.

Anne