Thursday, August 07, 2008

Family Visit

July 18 - 24 ~ My brother Tom and his wife Vickie drove up all the way from Ojai, CA. They brought my Tour Easy recumbent bike too.

It is so wonderful to have a guest bedroom and guest bathroom for company. It makes it so easy and comfortable to cohabitate.

My sister Nancy donated a brand new grill she'd never even taken out of the box. (I'm a suburbanite now!) Tom and Vickie used it every single night they were here.



Tom and Vickie are cooks. My new frig got a work out! After a day of hanging out in Portland and a shopping spree at Kitchen Kaboodle, Tom & Vickie oversee making my very first pizza.



Nancy's son, Rob paid us a visit from Pacific City, OR and he was put right to work.



Here's the very first pizza ready for the baking on my brand new pizza stone.



Mr. Lincoln found all the kitchen activity very interesting indeed.



We hated to see Rob go. He slept over night in Nancy's van and was a real trouper.

No comments: