Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Where I Walk

I tend to walk at the end of the day. Mornings somehow disappear and then I'm productive in the afternoon. By 4PM I'm ready to take a break. I was a little late last night. I didn't get to the lake until 5:30.

The light was just turning dusky and the lake was reflecting the sky nicely.


I like this walk for the view (obviously) and because there's nice elevation. Seems a lot higher than 230 ft. (not at all sure how to read this darn thing)




It was quite dark when I got to the top of the hill and found another lookout point.


And of course, it's all down hill on the way back.

2 comments:

Quiet Paths said...

Beautiful indeed! What colors-you really caught these. And, I am a little envious as our sunsets are blocked by high hills and all manner of wires and buildings to the west.

Ron Bloomquist said...

Nice walk! Great views!