Monday, June 02, 2008

Ron & Lolli Visit

May 30 ~ Ron & Lolli survived overturned trucks on Hwy5 and arrived safe and sound on Friday night. They picked this wild azalea along the road in southern Oregon. It lasted all weekend!



The weather turned warm and sunny. Here Ron and Lolli enjoy a lazy afternoon.



Lolli and I enjoy our favorite pass-time --- Scrabble. It was close. I barely won 2 out of the 3 games we played. Lolli's not a novice any longer.



Ron offered to assemble the $90 desk I purchased over Craig's list.



It took us nearly an hour to assemble and then I spent another hour unscrambling all the wires and cables. There are more finishing touches to be made, but by and large it's up and running!



I can keep an eye on the birds out the window (my binoculars and camera are ever at the ready)

No comments: