Saturday, March 01, 2008

Home Office

This is my desk at home, "before". It's HUGE and too bulky to move. It's not really suited to the computer. So I've decided to sell it. I got a call within a few hours of putting it on Craig's List.

This really should be the last thing out instead of the first. It will take another day to clear a path out the front door and down my steps (still heavily populated with potted flowers).



After two days, the contents of the desk now cover my dining and coffee tables. I'm leaving the computer set up until the very last minute. I did my taxes last night (with Turbo Tax of course). Quicken is the only application that I can't easily move to my laptop.



It took several hours just to shred all but one year of my bills and statements - banks, credit cards and utilities.



This is the downhill slide. I'm really moving now!

No comments: